ANA Name Correction Policy – Having a misspelled name on the ANA ticket can pose threats to the trip. It is illegal to travel when your name on the PNR and passport doesn’t match. If you get a wrong name printed on the All Nippon Airways ticket and now want to correct it, here’s the guide for you. Consider the detailed ANA Airlines name correction policy and take corrective measures to get the name in the right format.
Call Tollfree 1-866-939-0429 for ANA Name Correction Policy
Name Correction on the PNR – Does it really Matters?
Humans are prone to make mistakes. On various occasions, we pay a heavy cost for a little mistake and pledge to be attentive next time. The same tendency continues to be applicable in the context of the aviation industry as well. Visitors, unknowingly, fill incorrect details such as a misspelled name, wrong travel date& destination, and others. Amongst others, a misspelled name is also an issue that requires immediate attention before proceeding further.
Well, it is of utmost significance to have correct and legal name details on the air ticket.
- According to the US Department of Transportation (DoT), a traveler’s name on the ticket PNR must contain the same characters as appeared on the passport and government-issued ID.
- Most likely you stay ineligible to take the flight if there is a mismatch in the name on documents.
- Similarly, airport authorities may also ask you to wait for uncertain hours at the airport until things get sorted out.
- Also, the probability of flight cancellation gets fortified due to errors in the name on the PNR.
ANA Airlines Name Correction Policy – What Can Visitors Expect?
Thankfully, the name correction policy of ANA Airlines brings something satisfactory for esteemed customers. The Japanese carrier permits them to conduct necessary modifications and corrections in the name on the PNR. It is a globally recognized aviation company for bringing customer-friendly and flexible services. When it comes to serving clients at this crucial front, ANA follows the same strategy.
Let’s have a quick scan of some key pointers involved therein;
- As per the airline’s constitution, clients are allowed to make minor corrections i.e. spelling mistakes in the name.
- Further, ANA visitors can make corrections only up to 3 characters in the whole name.
- Ticket transfer to another individual’s name is wholly prohibited.
- Need to make major corrections? You’ll have to cancel the ANA Airlines ticket and rebook it with the correct name details.
- Further, you can save the penalty by raising the name correction request on the booking date.
- ANA Airlines has no objection to change the name if it is changed after marriage/divorce. But a relevant document (marriage/divorce certificate) is required.
How to Make Name Corrections on the ANA Airlines Ticket?
For the sake of customers’ convenience and comfort, ANA Airlines follows both online and offline platforms. Let’s dig deeper.
ANA Name Correction Online
Of course, this is one of the most widely used methods to process name corrections. Visitors can approach the official website (ana.co.jp) and follow the instructions. The airline will send you a mail with the new name details on the ticket.
ANA Name Correction Offline
Under the offline environment, ANA Airlines permits flyers to make essential name corrections on the ticket through two major platforms. Individuals can either visit the airport ticket center or dial the customer helpdesk number (1-866-939-0429).
ANA Airlines Name Correction Charges
Well, it doesn’t require passengers to pay even a single penny for making minor name corrections on the ANA ticket. However, you will have to pay a certain fee, as per rules, depending upon specific circumstances. It is worthful to visit the official website or speak with experts (1-866-939-0429) to capture the latest insights into the ANA name correction fee.
ANA Name Correction Policy – FAQs
What type of name corrections you can make in the ANA Airlines ticket?
You can correct minor typos in the ticket and change the name if it is legally changed after marriage/divorce.
What are the methods to change the name on the ANA ticket?
ANA customers can approach the official website, visit the airport or dial the customer service number.
Is it possible to correct the name on the booking date?
Yes. All Nippon Airways allows for the same.
Why Choose Airlines Ticket Policy?
Airlines Ticket Policy is pledged to facilitate air commuters with the latest scenarios, knowledge, and insights in the aviation zone. Consulting the team of industry specialists helps you attain the best deal and offer and comprehensive guide to make your journey a stunning experience.
Additionally, clients can also dial the toll-free number 1-866-939-0429 to contain valuable thoughts on various airlines’ service policies and regulations, including the ANA name correction policy.