Allegiant Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy -Travel plans can be a big headache sometimes when all arrangements are not made smoothly. Flights can get delayed, baggage can go missing, and air tickets purchased need to be changed or even canceled. Customers try every trick in their sleeve to save money on flights as they can. One can always avoid or even reduce penalty charges on canceling their flights if they are informed of the Allegiant Flight Cancellation Policies. We hope this post will help you to get better know-how on Allegiant Flight Cancellation Policies.
Call Tollfree 18884740163 For Allegiant Airlines Cancellation
Allegiant Airlines is one such USA airlines which have been flying over different destination with smooth and comfortable flight journey to their customers. Allegiant Airline is a celebrated low-cost air carrier in the United States. Headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada, Allegiant Air operates scheduled passengers, charter flights, and cargo planes.
Allegiant Airline online portal gives easy methods to book flight reservations and also allows to manage the tickets purchased and reserved under the Allegiant flight cancellation. It offers some of the best deals and airfares to all its customers.
Most passengers are unaware of the flight cancellation policies that may prove as trouble to them. Some points below will ensure that your flight cancellation on Allegiant Airlines is smooth-
• All booked tickets must be canceled within 7 or more days before departure of the scheduled flight. Only then you are eligible to get a refund from airlines.
• As per the Allegiant cancellation policies, some certain fees may apply to the entire itinerary.
• TripFlex protection cannot be purchased after booking flights with Allegiant Airlines unless there is an addition of a minor child.
• You can contact your travel agent for assistance while requesting the cancellation of flights if you have booked the flight through a travel agent.
• Allegiant air cancellation policy 24 hours facility is provided by the airlines keeping in mind that plans are meant to be canceled or changed in unforeseen events.
Air tickets can be canceled for a full refund if the cancellation request was made within 24 hours of purchase with no cancellation fees.
Standard tickets- After 24 hours of ticket purchase on Allegiant Air if you need to cancel your reservation, then you need to pay a cancellation fee of $75 per passenger, per segment. Only then, refund as a credit will be issued to the customer minus the $75 cancellation fee. The remaining funds are non-refundable credit that can be used for future travel with Allegiant.
Tickets with TripFlex protection-If you’ve passed the 24-hour cancellation window, Trip Flex allows only a one-time change to the date, flight, or destination of your reservation, within certain guidelines, with no change fees or cancellation fees. TripFlex can only be purchased at the time of booking. Depending on routing, airfare class, TripFlex can cost from $8-$20 per person. TripFlex tickets can be used to modify itinerary once, up to 1 hour before departure for airline ticket purchases, and up to 72 hours before departure for air/hotel package purchases.
Award tickets cancellation follows the same fee structure of charging $75 as a cancellation fee per person. If TripFlex was purchased at the time of Award ticket reservation, then the cancellation fee of $75 will be waived by Allegiant.
Flight reservations made with points can be canceled too. Unfortunately, points are not redeposited to the account but credit vouchers are issued that can be used for booking future flights with Allegiant.
The flight cancellation can be done using the internet (online mode), calling reservation assistance, or visiting the Allegiant Air office (offline mode). This guide highlights the steps to be taken for a successful flight cancellation with Allegiant Airlines using an online method.
• Type the Allegiant Airlines in the web browser of your device to land on the Allegiant Air homepage.
• Once you reach the Allegiant Air homepage, look for the “Manage bookings” tab and click on it.
• This tab displays a record of all the old bookings and the current bookings. Click on the flight you wish to cancel.
• A popup window will appear asking for your confirmation to cancel flight reservation. Click on “Yes” to confirm your choice.
• With the cancellation of tickets, the website will prompt you to apply for a refund (if applicable) against air tickets purchased.
After Allegiant gets to cancel a scheduled flight, the affected passengers and the public is notified within 30 minutes. Flight cancellation notification will be addressed in the boarding gate area if passengers for flight boarding on the said flight are present in that area, on the airline’s website, and via Allegiant's Reservations Center upon telephone inquiry by customers.
Other methods to Cancel Allegiant Airlines flight
• Get help from Allegiant Air executive by dialing 1-877-401-046 from your cell phone to cancel flight reservations in a jiffy. You need to furnish some credentials as requested by the executive to begin the cancellation process. These may be the first and last name of the passenger, reference code that you received on booking air tickets.
• You can get in touch with the travel agency that you hired for making all your travel arrangements first hand with Allegiant Airlines.
• You can also walk to the Allegiant Airlines kiosk at the airport for flight cancellations.
We make proper and thorough assessments of airlines policies and air ticketing information and then present in a concise and easy to comprehend manner. We offer customer support to the queries raised with the team of trained professionals at hand. Here, you can get all the details of airline policies from name correction policy, baggage policy, frequent flyer policy, UNMR policy, flight change policy, etc.
To know more on Allegiant Airlines flight cancellation policy, reach us at 888-474-0163 or email@example.com
Most searched keywords