ANA Airlines Cancellation Policy – All Nippon Airways or ANA, in short, is a famous aviation company based in Japan. It is globally appreciated for delivering flexible travel services to worldwide destinations. It brings customer-friendly policies, including the ANA Airlines flight cancellation policy. Do you need to cancel the ANA ticket? Make sure to go through the blog to find everything relevant you require at the moment. Also, visitors can approach officials via 1-866-939-0429.
Founded in 1952, All Nippon Airways is a prestigious service provider in the Japanese aviation domain. With more than 20,000 (as of 2016) employees and 200 aircraft, the airline is committed to serving clients across domestic and international locations. The headquarter of the organization is situated in Shiodome, Tokyo. Further, ANA Airlines became the official member of the Star Alliance in October 1999.
About ANA Airlines Ticket Cancellation Policy
If you're one of those who encounter unavoidable situations and come to cancel the ANA booking, here’s the perfect place for you. Travel plans do change following certain circumstances that aren’t under our control. There may be a tragedy in the family, passport theft, legal orders, visa disputes, bad health, and some others. All these scenarios are just uncontrollable and force us to change the reservation unwillingly.
With All Nippon Airways, everything would be fine and alright while stepping forward to this extreme step. Visitors must be well-familiar with the policy involved to get things in the right posture. The Japanese airline allows customers to cancel the flight any time before departure. However, it expects you to follow certain guidelines and rules to avoid exploitation of applicable laws. Scan various highlights to create an informed outlook;
- The ANA ticket cancellation policy permits visitors to cancel the booking before departure.
- People can take the benefit of the 24-hour cancellation policy to cancel the ticket free of cost and get a full refund.
- They become liable to pay a certain fee upon cancelling the flight post-risk-free window.
- Further, it is costlier to cancel the non-refundable ticket than the refundable one.
- Customers having an Award ticket will have to call the reservation center to cancel the ticket.
- Tickets, obtained through a travel agency or a Mexican website, can’t be cancelled through the official website.
Cancelling the ANA Airlines Ticket – Various Methods Involved
In this apartment, you’ll learn various techniques and procedures to cancel the ANA reservation. The proficient airline from Japan allows travelers to select any of the online or offline platforms to perform the cancellation process. Let’s analyze.
ANA Airlines Cancel Ticket Online
- To start, open the official website – ana.co.jp
- Using your account credentials, enter the portal.
- Now, proceed by clicking on the Manage Booking tab.
- Provide your booking reference number and the passenger’s name.
- Select the relevant flight from the list and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Hereafter, pay the applicable fee to wrap up the process.
- Finally, ANA Airlines will notify you via a confirmation mail.
ANA Airlines Cancel Ticket Offline
ANA tickets can also be cancelled via offline mediums as mentioned below:
ANA Airlines 24-Hour Cancellation Policy
To facilitate visitors to some extent, the Japanese service provider brings a unique24-hour flight cancellation policy.
- This module allows customers to cancel the ticket without any penalty and fee.
- The airline transfers the full refund without any deduction if the cancellation request is raised within the first 24 hours of booking.
- However, you’ll have to pay certain charges in case you miss the specified risk-free timeframe.
- ANA initiates the full refund to your original mode of payment.
ANA Airlines Flight Cancellation Fee
Doubtlessly, All Nippon Airways requires you to pay a specific amount as a penalty under certain conditions. Let’s understand.
- No fee is asked for canceling the flight within 24 hours of the reservation.
- 100% of the fare – for cancelling the ticket within 12 days of departure
- 60% of the fare - for cancelling the ticket within 13 days of departure
- 50% of the fare - for cancelling the ticket within 14-27 days of departure
- 40% of the fare - for cancelling the ticket within 28-44 days of departure
- 30% of the fare - for cancelling the ticket within 45-54 days of departure
ANA Airlines Cancellation Policy – FAQs
How to cancel the ANA ticket online?
ANA tickets can be cancelled online via the official website (ana.co.jp).
What is the ANA booking cancellation fee?
It depends upon various factors i.e. the request time, destination, and ticket fare, etc.
Can I cancel the ANA booking for free?
Yes. You can save the penalty by cancelling the ticket within 24 hours after booking.
How is Airlines Ticket Policy Helpful for Air Visitors?
Airlines Ticket Policy aims to unearth various procedures, guidelines, and policies of different airlines. It knows the nitty-gritty of the aviation department and serves enthusiasts with the best of knowledge and expertise. Hence, you can attain in-depth insights into the ANA Airlines cancellation policy by dialing 1-866-939-0429 any time around the clock.