Ryanair Name Change/Correction Policy – You may accidentally enter information incorrectly while ordering your tickets for a flight. This may result in mistakes. These errors might occur in the initial name, last name, or middle name. Ryanair Name Change/Correction Policy was developed to provide support in such situations.
On flight tickets, this policy may permit name modifications or edits. Additionally, it can be advantageous because it protects you from legal issues and identity problems. Therefore, you should be familiar with the Ryanair Name Change/Correction guidelines before flying with the airline.
Moreover, airline ticket policy has been providing the most current and detailed information to air travelers for a hassle-free flight experience. Our professionally trained and experienced airline experts are always at your service at 1-866-939-0429 toll-free.
About the Ryanair Airlines
One of the largest airlines in Europe is the Irish low-cost carrier Ryanair (FR). It offers service to 180 locations in 27 different European states as well as Morocco. The airline's fleet is set up with a basic Economy Class, so travelers may anticipate paying extra for services like an airport check-in, luggage storage, onboard meals, and beverages. Numerous bases are used by Ryanair, with Dublin Airport (DUB) and London Stansted Airport serving as its main hubs (STN).
Types of Ryanair Name Change/Correction Policy
For several changes, including spelling errors, Ryanair has a name change policy. If there is a legal necessity for you to do so, this function may also allow you to alter the information. The types are described in greater detail below:
Legal Modification in the Name
When you find yourself in life-or-death situations, you may need to change your name on a Ryanair trip. A traveler may change his or her given name. You might therefore need to present your legal documentation.
Ryanair Name Correction Policy
This policy is applicable when a passenger's name is spelled incorrectly on the ticket. Details can be corrected, regardless of how much they have changed. The number of characters you can change in the traveler's name on the ticket is also limited. You can change your name on the plane ticket following the letter restriction.
Ryanair Change Name on Flight
Before boarding the flight, a passenger can modify his or her personal information. You cannot, however, change your name on the Ryanair ticket once you have boarded the aircraft. Consequently, a passenger's airline ticket is not transferable following the change name policy.
Ryanair Name Change or Correction Guidelines
It's important to be aware of the rules before using the Ryanair change name on flight service. The steps for updating personal information can then be easily started. The airline established these rules with the best interests of the passengers at heart.
- You can change or update your name on the ticket no later than 48 hours before your scheduled departure.
- In this situation, a passenger has 24 hours from the time of their reservation to change the details on their plane ticket for free.
- A passenger's airline tickets cannot be transferred to another individual. The full set of personal information cannot, therefore, be changed.
- The name of a flight cannot be changed on a confirmed reservation with Ryanair. The flyer must withdraw the ticket and rebook a new one if they want to change their name after the approved booking.
- According to the airline's regulations, you might be able to correct small inaccuracies on an aircraft ticket.
- In the event of a marriage or divorce, the passenger may change a piece of information on the ticket. In some circumstances, you might be required to present the papers, such as a marriage certificate.
- Ryanair changing the name on the flight may not be permitted when a reservation has been made using a travel voucher.
Ryanair Name Change or Correction Methods
The airline has provided numerous options for travelers to correct their personal information Ryanair Name Correction/Change Policy. The name on the plane ticket may occasionally need to be changed by the passenger. Consequently, you can change your flight tickets using both online and offline methods.
Ryanair Name Change or Correction via the Official Site
Using the My Booking function, a traveler can alter their name on a Ryanair airline ticket online. Additionally, please read the comprehensive instructions provided below:
- Make sure you first access the Ryanair website.
- Locate the "Manage My Booking/Tickets" option this web page and click on it.
- The "Manage Your booking/Trip" function will show up now. Select it.
- To alter or correct/change your Ryanair name, select the "Change Name" option.
- Fill out the spaces with your new name.
- You will return to the "Active Booking/Trips" page after confirming the name change.
- You have made modifications to your trip, you will need to check out to confirm them, which is written at the top of the page. Select "Check Out" from the menu.
- After making your payment, you should receive an email with the changed name on the ticket after paying the Ryanair name change fee.
Ryanair Name Change or Correction Via ticket counter
It may be acceptable for big name changes like dropping a first or middle name or adding a surname, among other things. Making last-minute updates to the passengers' personal information may be useful. To make modifications or corrections to your flight tickets, go to the airport ticket counter.
At the airport ticket desk, a specialist crew will request your valid ID and make any necessary modifications.
Ryanair Name Change or Correction by Contacting the Airline
To use the Ryanair name change option, a client can get in touch with customer support. You can get in touch with Ryanair customer support by dialing 1-866-939-0429 toll-free. Once you've spoken with a representative, follow the instructions to modify your flight name on Ryanair before boarding:
- The representative will start by asking why you phoned in the first place. Inform them of the error in your name appearing on the ticket.
- You could be requested for information regarding your booking after mentioning your request for changes to the data. The information can contain your "Last Name" and the "Booking Reference" number.
- When necessary, after receiving your accurate information, he or she may ask you for the costs associated with the name change on Ryanair.
- The agent will begin the process after receiving payment from you and notify you when it is finished.
Ryanair Name Change or Correction Fees
A non-refundable name change/correction fee is charged per passenger and booking. The name change varies according to the request window time.
- Changing a name within 48 hours – According to Ryanair's name change policy, customers who purchased a flight directly through the airline's website have 48 hours from the original purchase date to make any necessary changes (name spelled wrong). There wouldn't be a name change cost in this situation. The flight would be rescheduled in a comparable class of service, pending availability. Fare variations may be present.
- Changing a name outside 48 hours – A passenger's name can be changed up to two hours before the departure of the planned aircraft. Through the My Booking section, travelers can change their names up to three characters per name, but they must pay a 200 USD fee to RyanAir to do so.
Airlines ticket policy has been providing the most current and detailed information to air travelers for a hassle-free flight experience. Our professionally trained and experienced airline experts are always at your service at 1-866-939-0429 toll-free.