Caribbean Airlines Name Change/Correction Policy – People dealing with Caribbean Airlines have the right to make essential name modifications to the ticket. Well, you all need to grasp the full knowledge regarding the Caribbean Airlines name correction policy to place things flawlessly.
This is an attempt to unearth various rules, guidelines, and features falling under the policy to let you capture an informed idea. Calling the customer service number (1-888-974-1691)brings more in-depth insights!
About Caribbean Airlines
Established in 2006, Caribbean Airlines is one of the well-respected and popular carriers in the Caribbean nations. The flag carrier of Trinidad and Tobago manages its operations from the head office in Piarco. Presently, the aviation company is delivering its travel services across the Caribbean, North America, and South America. Moreover, the largest Caribbean airline employs over 1500 people and hosts around 16 aircraft in the fleet.
The Concept of Name Change/Correction and its Importance
Human beings are bound to commit mistakes in daily life.No one is that perfect to manage things to the pint-point correction. The same philosophy applies to the aviation circuit as well when visitors start making mistakes right from the reservation process. They enter the wrong name and other details in the form and submit the same without reviewing them. It gets them bewildered upon finding incorrect name details printed on the PNR.
- The aviation department requires passengers’ names to be similar on all relevant documents, including the passport and ticket.
- It is illegal to travel when you have a different name on the ticket and the passport/government-issued ID.
- Further, no one can board the flight while having errors in the name since it is a violation of DoT rules.
- A customer will have to get things in the right style before departure to take the flight legitimately.
- If you're unable to do so, your ticket may get cancelled.
Caribbean Airlines Name Change Policy | Understanding Crucial Specifications
The proficient and professional airline Caribbean Airlines always tries its best to bring maximum comfort for passengers. All of its policies are customer-oriented so that you enjoy superior travel solutions through your destination. The flexible name correction/change policy is also a highlighting gem of the airline.
As per respective policy, Caribbean Airlines visitors are permitted to conduct required alterations in the name on the ticket. Further, there’re smoother procedures to process that also make the name change affair super-easy to perform. Want to collect a comprehensive analysis of the policy? Simply navigate the following key pointers:
- Caribbean Airlines visitors can make necessary changes/modifications in the name on the PNR as per the name change policy.
- The airline permits flyers to correct up to 2 characters only.
- The whole name change is entirely prohibited by the carrier.
- Similarly, no one can transfer the Caribbean Airlines ticket to another passenger’s name.
- Further, you can use digital or offline channels to correct the wrong name.
- It is free to make minor corrections in the name.
- Business and Economy Class visitors will have to pay a specific fee for name corrections.
- Significantly, Classic, Lite, and Biz ticket holders are allowed to make name changes on the departure date as well.
Need more insights? Don’t feel hesitation to dial the toll-free customer support number 1-888-974-1691.
How to Make Name Corrections with Caribbean Airlines?
Don’t you know the perfect way to modify the name details with Caribbean Airlines? Consider scrutinizing this segment! It will let you learn various legitimate ways to amend the name on the PNR. Let’s check them out.
Caribbean Airlines Change Name Online
- Using digital methods, you need to visit the official website – Caribbean-airlines.com.
- Authenticate your account using your username and password.
- Now, you can go with the ‘Manage My Booking’ option on the homepage.
- The next page will ask for the booking number and last name. Enter the credentials before hitting the ‘Submit’ tab.
- Further, you can select the preferred booking from the listing.
- Locate relevant options to modify the name and enter correct details as appearing on your passport.
- Here, you can also pay the service fee if applicable.
- In the end, Caribbean Airlines will send a confirmation mail with updated ticket details.
Caribbean Airlines Change Name Offline
When Caribbean Airlines travelers choose to go offline channels, they will have the following alternatives:
- A name change at the airport ticket counter
- Name change via the customer helpline number (1-888-974-1691)
Caribbean Airlines Name Change/CorrectionFee
As far as the service fee is related, Caribbean Airlines asks for certain charges depending upon specific scenarios. Usually, it is free of cost to make minor corrections in the name, whereas, a fee may apply under other conditions. Therefore, you should enquire about the latest fee details via the official website or customer service number 1-888-974-1691.
Caribbean Airlines Change Name Policy – FAQs
Ques 1) What is the system to change the name on the Caribbean Airlines ticket?
Ans 1) You can make name amendments using the official website or visiting the airport ticket counter.
Ques 2) Is there any fee for ticket name corrections with Caribbean Airlines?
Ans 2) Removing minor name errors is free, while major name corrections require you to pay some fee that is usually US$5.
Ques 3) Can I change the name online with Caribbean Airlines?
Ans 3) Yes, you can visit the official website of the airline for the same purpose.
Why Choose Airlines Ticket Policy?
Airlines Ticket Policy is a versatile platform where commuters snatch up-to-date insights into the airline sector. You learn about the baggage policy, name change/correction, flight change/cancellation, pet policy, and many other settings. Also, more details can be grabbed at 1-888-974-1691 regarding the Caribbean Airlines name correction/change policy.