Singapore Airlines Flight Change Policy – This is to detail the Singapore Airlines change flight policy to mitigate passengers’ pain significantly. The flag carrier of Singapore allows visitors to change the itinerary at any point of time before departure. One should take a snapshot of the policy to make the ticket change process fun and joyous. Also, travelers can find immediate assistance at the Customer Service Number 1-888-974-1691.
About Singapore Airlines
Singapore Airlines came into existence as Malayan Airways in 1947. The flag carrier of the nation is considered for delivering outstanding air travel services to customers. With a hub station at Singapore Changi Airport, the airline serves flyers across numerous domestic and international destinations. In the fleet, it incorporates around 120 aircraft, including Boeing and Airbus planes. Moreover, Singapore Airlines became a member of Star Alliance in 2000.
Navigating the Singapore Airlines Flight Change Policy
The Singapore-based aviation company Singapore Airlines has already been honored with scads of rewards and recognition for delivering world-class travel facilities. Skytrax has declared it the world’s best airline. Moreover, the Travel & Leisure magazine also has appraised the carrier for several years.
As far as the Singapore Airlines booking change policy is concerned, it is quite convenient to process and execute. Visitors are simply allowed to make alternations to the reservation without facing any discomfort. Thus, enthusiasts need to follow various guidelines and terms before commencing with the affair. Underneath are crucial highlights of the development –
- A visitor can change the Singapore Airlines flight free of cost within the first 24 hours of booking. Provided the ticket must be purchased at least 7 days prior to the departure date.
- In case a customer fails to change the trip details within the free time slot, he/she has to pay a certain fee.
- Further, you will have to pay the fare difference if your new flight is costlier than the previous one.
- Likewise, Singapore Airlines will reimburse the remaining amount when the new flight is cheaper than the previous one.
- Aspirants can approach the customer support center for canceling an individual ticket from the group booking.
- According to the policy, you can change the seat, name, meal, and destination, etc.
Singapore Airlines Flight Change Fee
In the booking change fee setting, Singapore Airlines proposes the following parameters:
- The SilkAir flight tickets can be modified by paying US$25 as a change fee.
- You’ll pay around US$50 (via the source of booking) for amending partner airlines tickets.
- Similarly, the Award change fee is US$75 per ticket.
- It would be US$30 for destination change.
- Solitaire PPS Club, PPS Club, and Elite Gold members don’t need to pay any fee for making changes.
- Further, Economy and Premium Economy Class ticket holders will pay US$100 and US$200, respectively as a No-Show fee.
- First Class and Business Class passengers will bear US$300 as a No-Show fee.
How to Change the Flight with Singapore Airlines?
Well, the Singapore carrier enlists multiple methods for visitors to change the reservation. One can decide to entertain either online or offline procedures for the same. Check out the details.
Singapore Airlines Change Flight Online
- Get through the official website – singaporeair.com.
- Now, click on the ‘Manage Booking’ tab on the homepage.
- Enter the 6-digit booking number and the last name before hitting the ‘Manage Booking’ button.
- The next page will showcase the list of bookings along with other valuable options to choose from.
- Further, select the appropriate flight and make the required changes.
- Process the applicable fee to finalize the change process.
- In the end, you’ll receive a confirmation mail from the airline.
Singapore Airlines Change Flight Offline
People who aren’t comfortable with internet technologies can opt for traditional methods. Under this atmosphere, they’ll have the following alternatives –
- Visiting the Airport Ticket Center
- Dialing the Customer Helpdesk Number (1-888-974-1691)
Singapore Airlines Booking Change Policy – FAQs
Can I change the itinerary with Singapore Airlines on the booking day?
Customers can change the Singapore Airlines flight on the reservation day for free.
How to change the Singapore Airlines flight online?
You can visit the official website or mobile app for online changes.
Is it possible to change the flight date with Singapore Airlines?
Yes. The Singapore Airlines change policy allows you to change the flight date, time, destination, and other details.
Airlines Ticket Policy – Allowing Visitors to Enjoy an Informed Travel
Well-stuffed with up-to-date scenarios and the latest developments falling in the aviation industry, Airlines Ticket Policy ensures excellent travel experiences for visitors. It continues to facilitate flyers with service policies, including baggage, pet policy, name change/correction as well as flight change/cancellation policies. Also, customers can dial 1-888-974-1691 (toll-free) to learn in-depth views about the Singapore Airlines flight change policy.