Citilink Airlines Flight Change Policy - Travel has become easy nowadays. Traveling around the world once seemed to be a distant dream that never seemed to be fulfilled. Life is unpredictable and we must move by keeping this fact in our mind. Sometimes things happen that are not in our control. The things we do not have any control over should not bother us. Sometimes some unforeseen situations paralyze us and we are not able to make decisions.
Take the case of a flight change, due to some uninvited circumstances; we may have to change our flight. It may be a family issue, some other personal issue, a last-minute change to the schedule, or anything from the flight carrier, the weather is not supportive, etc.
Citilink Airlines has provided a very user-friendly procedure for these types of changes. We will have a look at the flight change policy of Citilink Airlines and will go through the different ways by which one can change their flight schedule if required. For more information on Citilink Flight Change Policy, Contact the Airlines Ticket Policy customer support helpline at +1-866-939-0429 (toll-free)
The Garuda Indonesia founded the airline in the year 2001. Citilink Airlines is famous for its low-fare budgeted travel. It is an Indonesian-based airline carrier with its HQ in Jakarta. It is a subsidiary of Garuda Indonesia and is the preferred choice for every traveler because of its low reasonable fare. They are known for their hospitality. they have hired an experienced Airhostress and Stewart and they are very welcoming.
Citilink Airlines flies both domestically and internationally. They have a fleet of Airbuses. Citilink Airlines has been the top choice for Indonesians and other frequent travelers because of the facilities they provide. The internet facility is one among many which they have provided at 30000 ft. Let's go through the flight change policy and highlight some important information that is beneficial for all travelers.
Citilink Airlines Flight Change Policy
One can make changes to their flight either online or offline. The customer can visit the official website of Citilink Airlines or contact the customer helpline at +1-866-939-0429 (toll-free).
- If you want to change your flight, Citylink Airlines provides you with that facility.
- You can reschedule or make other changes to your flight.
- If you want to make the flight changes then you have to do it 24 hours before the time of flight departure.
- You can also make changes at other time intervals but it should be 1 day before the flight departure time.
- You will be charged according to the changes you want to make and also according to the time of change.
- The changes and the fees are per passenger. If you want to change flights for more than one passenger then you will be charged separately.
- If you have connecting flights then you will be charged separately for each flight.
- If it's a two-way ticket then the charges will be for both sides.
Citilink Airlines Flight Change Policy online
- The first step will be to visit the official website of the Citilink airlines
- The next step is to find the section, manage my booking, or check my bookings
- When you navigate your way to check my booking, there you can find all the details about your booking.
- When you book a ticket, you are given a PNR number which has all your information regarding the flight.
- When you want to make the changes, you will have to enter the PNR or the confirmation number.
- In addition, you have to enter your last name.
- You will be shown your flight details.
- You can make the necessary changes you want to make, like flight changes or any other changes.
- When you are done with changing the details, you will be asked to pay fees according to the changes you made.
- You have to pay to confirm the change.
- Once the payment is done then you will receive an email regarding the changes you made.
If an error has occurred during this procedure then you can call the Airlines ticket Policy helpline no. +1-866-939-0429 (toll-free)
Citilink Airlines Flight Change Policy offline at the airport
- The flight change can be done by visiting the nearest airport in your city.
- By visiting the airport, you can directly go to the Citilink Airlines support counter and talk to their representatives.
- You can tell them about the reschedule or any other change you want to make to your flight
- They will ask you for certain details like the confirmation number, your last name, and other things.
- Your details will be fetched
- The changes made to your flight will only be confirmed when you pay the required amount.
- The amount depends on the changes you have made to your existing flight.
- It will also depend on other factors like the route you selected, for how many passengers you are making a change, etc.
- Once the amount is paid, your changes are confirmed and you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
Citilink Airlines Flight Change Policy by calling customer care
- Another way is to call the Citilink customer care number.
- You can call on the number +1-866-939-0429 (toll-free)
- You will talk to the customer care analyst and will raise your query regarding the flight changes.
- They will ask you for certain details which you have received during the first booking of the flight
- Provide them with a confirmation number and your last name.
- They will have a look if you are eligible for a change.
- If you are, then tell them about the change you want to make in your flight.
- Pay the amount related to the flight change and the rest will be taken care of by the analyst.
- When the payment is done then you will receive an email regarding the confirmation of the changes.
Fees for making changes in flight schedule
- You are allowed to make changes to your flight schedule till 1 day before the time of your flight departure.
- If you are making changes 24 hours before your departure time you have to pay IDR 300000 (approx).
- If the changes made are within 24-72 hours the amount you will have to pay will be IDR 250000 (approx).
- If the changes made are between 72 hours - 7 days then the amount will be IDR 200000 (approx).
- Changes made before 7 days of your flight departure time will cost you the least amount equal to IDR 150000 (approx).
Why choose the airlines ticket policy?
Airlines ticket policy is a platform where one can find all the information in one place. They have all the information required by the customer regarding their respective flights. It's hard to fetch the information from the official website as navigation through the different pages may look confusing.
Using the airlines ticket policy for information is the correct way to know about every step of the policies set by the airline carrier. They have information about policies related to every airline. The information is very user-friendly and is written in simple words that can be understood by any individual. You can reach out to us at the toll-free number +1-866-939-0429.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q - What is the customer helpline for Airlines Ticket Policy?
A - +1-866-939-0429 (toll-free)
Q - Can I change my flight schedule on Citilink Airlines?
A - Yes, follow the steps listed above.