Brussels Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy – Belgium-based Brussels Airlines provides awesome facilities to book and cancel flight tickets without a hassle. The flag carrier allows visitors to cancel the reservation by following the customer-friendly Brussels Airlines cancellation policy. Meanwhile, passengers can catch the latest views at 1-866-939-0429 (toll-free).
The member of the Star Alliance and IATA, Brussels Airlines is pledged to serve clients with tremendous air travel services affordably. Born in 2006, the carrier involves around 40 aircraft in the fleet to take visitors across more than 100 destinations in Africa, North America, and Europe. It is headquartered at Brussels Airport.
Brussels Airlines Cancellation Policy – Key Specifications
It is always unpleasant to cancel the flight right before the departure time. Well, it is the irony of fate. Sometimes, we encounter severe times i.e. the death of a family member, bad weather, poor health, etc. These circumstances incite us to cancel the booking.
The affair of booking cancellation stays plausible when you deal with a reputed service provider such as Brussels Airlines. It suggests a customer-friendly ticket cancellation policy to keep esteemed visitors always in their comfort zone. You can go through the key highlights of the policy for better understanding:
- The airline has no objection to cancel your flight as per the given policy.
- Brussels Airlines reservations can be cancelled free of cost within 24 hours after booking.
- Of course, a visitor will have to pay some amount as a fee while cancelling the flight beyond the risk-free period.
- Further, Brussels Airlines customers can get along with either online or offline procedures for booking cancellation. However, it is advisable to follow the method you used to book the ticket.
- You can cancel the Brussels Airlines reservation up to 24 hours before departure for free if you have travel insurance.
- Moreover, passengers will consult the Group Booking Department to cancel the group booking.
- Remember, if you raise the cancellation request after upgrading the ticket, the carrier may or may not process the refund for the upgrade.
- When you’ve obtained the ticket via a ticket agent, only the involved agent is authorized to cancel the flight.
- If you choose to cancel the Brussels Airlines ticket at the airport, via social media or service center, you will have to bear an admin fee.
How to Cancel the Brussels Airlines Ticket?
Brussels Airlinesadvocates different podiums for passengers to process flight cancelations. Let’s jump right into the study to capture in-depth insights:
Brussels Airlines Cancel Flight Online
- Open your web browser to navigate brussselsairlines.com (the official website).
- Now, hit the ‘Manage Booking’ tab appearing on the homepage.
- The next page will ask for your last name and the unique booking reference number. Fill the boxes.
- Next, you will see a list of bookings. You can pick the appropriate one to proceed further. Now, click on the cancel option and fill the refund form if applicable.
- It will take a jiffy to cancel the ticket after you pay the applicable fee.
- Finally, Brussels Airlines will notify you via mail/SMS.
Brussels Airlines Cancel Flight Offline
Also, the airline accepts flight cancellation requests via traditionally followed platforms –
Brussels Airlines 24-Hour Cancellation Policy
The Belgium carrier attempts every possible effort for the convenience of passengers. Here’re the features of this policy –
- As per the 24-hour cancellation policy, Brussels Airlines permits visitors to cancel the ticket for free within 24 hours after the reservation.
- However, you’ll miss the delight of free cancellation if you process the cancellation beyond the given period.
- Further, this policy is applicable to certain tickets only.
- Customers should ascertain the ticket type during the booking to avoid further hassles.
Brussels Airlines Flight Cancellation Fee
In terms of the penalty structure, the airline strives to manage the flight cancellation charges as low as possible. Have a look at various elements:
- As we know, it is free to cancel the Brussels ticket within 24 hours after the reservation.
- You will pay EUR 40 for terminating the flight via social media or ticket center.
- Similarly, a visitor will pay EUR 70 for cancelling the Economy Light, Economy Classic, or Economy Saver flights.
- Further, the service charges are EUR 100 to 300 for cancelling the intercontinental flight.
- The airline charges EUR 140 for cancelling the round ticket.
- You pay nothing for canceling the Max Flex Ticket up to 24 hours before departure.
Brussels Airlines Cancellation Policy – FAQs
How can the Brussels Airlines ticket be cancelled?
It can be done via the official website, ticket center, or customer helpline number.
Is it possible to cancel the Brussels Airlines ticket online?
Yes. Brussels Airlines tickets can be cancelled online through the official website.
How to cancel the Brussels Airlines booking for free?
You can cancel the Brussels Airlines ticket for free within 24 hours after the reservation.
Why Choose Airlines Ticket Policy?
Airlines Ticket Policy helps air travelers with the best and genuine knowledge and information from the aviation industry. Visitors find lucrative flight deals& offer under the guidance of industry experts and specialists. An award-winning team is engaged in the service of adventurers with the latest policies and regulations of various airlines. Furthermore, they can also grab valuable thoughts on the Brussels Airlines flight cancellation policy at 1-866-939-0429 (toll-free).