Air Inuit Cancellation Policy – In the airline sector, Air Inuit is an important air carrier service provider. Let's imagine that after making a reservation with Air Inuit for a flight, you have an urgent need to cancel it. In that situation, you ought to be conversant with airline policies. If you need to cancel your flight because of an emergency, Air Inuit Airlines' policy makes it rather simple to do so.
Airlines Ticket Policy is there to guide you 24 hours a day and to provide timely support & guidance. If you have any questions concerning Air Inuit Airlines' cancellation policy, give us a call at 1-866-939-0429 Toll-Free.
About Air Inuit Airlines
Based in Quebec, Canada, Air Inuit offers domestic passenger flights between several cities there. The airline is situated at Kuujjuaq Airport (YVP) and mostly serves Quebec, however, it also flies to locations in Newfoundland and Labrador, and Nunavut. The airline flies to more than 20 locations overall.
With just one route and a single de Havilland Canada DHC-2 Beaver aircraft, the airline was founded in 1978. The airline, which today ranks among the top airlines in northern Quebec and provides simple, secure connections for the farthest reaches of Quebec and beyond, has significantly increased its route network over its years of operation.
Air Inuit runs a charter for the Nunavik Nickel mining project in addition to its regularly scheduled domestic flights in Canada, and it also provides other charter flights to Canada, the United States, and other countries.
Air Inuit Flight Cancellation Policy
The Air Inuit cancellation Guidelines provide all fare rules and service classes, including but not limited to those mentioned below.
Flex Fare –
- Any time before the scheduled departure, passengers are welcome to cancel without charge.
- A 50 USD cancellation fee per person, per direction, would be assessed after the scheduled departure.
Infant and Children Fare –
- 10% of the adult price ticket value is charged as a flight cancellation fee for infants under two years old.
- Children's fares would incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the Flex Fare.
Senior Citizen Fare –
- Seniors 60 years of age and over are eligible for 50% of the Flex Fare as a cancellation charge.
Semi-Flex Fare –
- Since the fare requires advanced cancellation before the scheduled departure, waitlist booking is not allowed.
- Refunds and cancellations are available for a fee of USD 100 per passenger, per direction.
- After the scheduled departure, the airline does not permit cancellation of the flight.
- Within 24 hours of purchase, the airline offers a complete refund.
If Air Inuit Cancels or Delays the Flight by itself
There are some delays and cancellations that an airline can influence. However, Air Inuit cannot always control the circumstances that cause flight delays or cancellations. Consequently, following Air Inuit's cancellation policy, they will provide you with the following:
- A refund for the unused portions of your ticket, or alternate travel arrangements on Air Inuit's next flights with the option to amend the return, if necessary, at no additional cost; access to a communication method
- Considering the length of the wait, the hour of the day, and the airport's location, food, and drink in suitable quantities;
- If available and within an acceptable distance of the airport, hotels or comparable arrangements for overnight delays for out-of-town travelers are provided, together with transportation to and from the hotels or other accommodations and back to the airport.
- Depending on how long it took you to reach your final destination, you may also be entitled to compensation.
Air Inuit 24-Hour Cancellation Policy
According to Air Inuit's cancellation policy, the 24-hour cancellation period applies as follows:
- There must be travel from the United States in the origin or destination flight segment.
- The flight must be booked directly through the Air Inuit website.
- There can be no more than 9 passengers on the reservation.
- Reward miles, e-Gift travel certificates, and future travel credits cannot be used to purchase the flight.
If the reservation satisfies the aforementioned requirements, you may cancel the ticket and request a full refund within 24 hours of making the reservation without being charged a cancellation fee by any airline. At least 7 days before the scheduled departure date, a refund would be given in the original form of payment.
Cancellation process of Air Inuit Airlines
- Visit airinuit.com and input the passenger's last name and the Booking Reference number.
- Select the flight segment, select the Cancel Flight option, and then continue after the booking PNR has been received.
- The screen would show the amount of the refund. To cancel the flight, choose your preferred option and follow the on-screen directions.
- Review your flight's schedule and be sure you want to move forward.
- Depending on the fare rule linked with the reservation, passengers will receive their refund either as cash or travel credit.
Cancel Air Inuit Flight Ticket Via Customer Support
Contact the airline's ticket policy customer care if your reservation does not permit online cancellation, you need to reschedule a canceled flight, or you need help with your flight booking at 1-866-939-0429 Toll-Free. A knowledgeable airline employee will help you with the issue.
Air Inuit Cancellation Fee
Additionally, Air Inuit has established a cancellation fee for both local and foreign flights. The airline, Air Inuit, offers two fare types: Semi-Flex fare and Flex fare, following their cancellation policy. These prices have a cancellation fee if you cancel less than 24 hours before departure. Follow the steps below if you're unsure about the Air Inuit cancellation charge for foreign flights:
- If you want to cancel your ticket after the 24-hour risk-free period, an Air Inuit cancellation fee of $75 to $500 is applied.
- In case you cancel your Air Inuit flight within 24 hours of the departure time, an Air Inuit cancellation fee of $75 to $400 will be assessed.
Air Inuit Refund Policy
According to the Air Inuit cancellation policy, travelers who need to request a refund must email the airline with their name, flight number, and ticket number, or they can complete the refund request form.
- You can cancel the flight and get a refund from the Manage tab area if your reservation is eligible for one.
- Only the individual who paid for the flight reservation may request a refund.
- If a flight is canceled within 24 hours, the refund will be applied back to the source of payment within 7 to 10 business days.
- The airline will process any cancellation requests made outside of the 24-hour window for cancellations in 15 to 20 business days.
- The terms of the return may change depending on the fare rule. While some fares are completely refundable, some may be subject to an Air Inuit cancellation fee.
Take Away –
The Air Inuit cancellation policy is effective overall. The criteria will apply in all circumstances, whether you book a direct journey or an indirect one via a connecting aircraft, and they are straightforward enough that you do not need to be an expert traveler to use them.
Airlines Ticket Policy is there to guide you 24 hours a day and to provide timely support & guidance. You contact us at 1-866-939-0429 Toll-Free If you need more information on the Air Inuit cancellation policy, call the toll-free number.